Today managing director Micael Gustafsson is the key note on the Sunrise conference in Bucharest, talking about new policy recommendations for Romania within the field of mobile services and technology. The main objective for the talk is to show how mobile solutions can be used in order to increase excellence within existing industry in the country. The main findings are:
- Concentrate on existing industry
- Build infrastructure such as better internet connections and communications
- Build capacity, implement the swedish system for vocational training
- Do simple things, like networking activities to build trust
- Start a dialogue with the start up community in order to find new co-working places
The recommendations were given to policy makers and public authorities during a one day conference organised by the German Chamber of Commerce in Romania.